Introduction to Myers Briggs Type (7th Edition)
Isabel Briggs Myers
Help clients integrate type concepts into their lives with this popular guide
Use this essential guide for understanding MBTI results to add value during introductory workshops and one-on-one feedback sessions. It is also an invaluable resource for clients following their training.
The booklet features detailed descriptions of the 16 MBTI types, along with an in-depth exploration of the eight preferences and materials on type dynamics.
The 7th edition includes the following enhancements:
- New design for a refreshed look and feel
- Improved content organization and layout for better usability
- Updated type language for easier comprehension of MBTI concepts
- New graphic elements to reinforce learning
- Two-page type spreads with space for note taking
- All orders will be dispatched within 24 working hours after receiving the confirmation
- For product deliveries outside of India, the shipping costs will vary based on the destination. Do write to us for the approximate costs.
- Please verify prevailing prices when placing orders
- Products once dispatched/sold will not be taken back under any circumstances