Users are advised to go through this Policy with utmost care, as it lays down the manner in which Anahat intends to collect, use, maintain and disclose information collected from Users. By accessing, browsing, registering with or using the Website, User is consenting to the collection, transfer, storage, disclosure and other uses of their personal information as set out in this Policy. In addition, the User also agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Policy while using or accessing the Website.
Anahat may, at its sole discretion, amend or revise this Policy from time to time with or without any notification. The Users are expected to review the Policy periodically to ensure that they are aware of all changes or amendments made thereto. If the User does not agree with the terms of the Policy, he/ she shall not access or use the Website. The User’s continued use of the Website and Services following the posting of the revised Policy shall indicate his/her acceptance and acknowledgement of the changes and he/she will be bound by it.
Information collected from the user
- Personal information refers to any data, whether true or not, about any person including without limitation a User who can be identified (a) from that data; or (b) from that data and other information, including without limitation, User’s name, gender, business name, address, email address, date of birth, date of incorporation, any identity proof number, phone number, User’s geographic locations and financial information such as credit/debit card details, cardholder name, card expiration date, bank details, financial accounts details, etc., to which Anahat has or is likely to have access (“Personal and Sensitive Information”).
- The Website also collects certain technical information, including, inter alia, log data, analytics code, etc. that the User does not visibly enter and which is automatically collected during the User’s access or use of the Website, such as, IP address, version and identification number of the device, browser type, browser language, the date and time of the User’s request, websites visited by the User, search terms used, User’s mobile carrier and location data, among others. This may also include information regarding how a User interacts with any hyperlinks across the Services, including through any profiles or websites the Users visit, any email notifications that the Website sends to the User directly or through any buttons or widgets on third party’s websites. The analytics code embedded on the Website provides periodic updates on who is using the Website, activities being performed, device being used and location information. Such technical information collected is not associated with any Personal and Sensitive Information and is only tagged to a particular device, each of it possessing an unique identifier (“Usage Information”)
Use of information collected
The Website may use the abovementioned information collected from the User for any of the following purposes:
- To effectively provide the Services to the Users.
- To better understand how Users access and use the Site, on an aggregated and individual basis, for the purposes of improving the features and functionality of the Services and to respond to the various requests and preferences, including language and location customization, personalized help and instructions, or other responses to the use of the Website.
- To maintain the quality of the Services and the Website, and provide general statistics regarding their use
- To deliver products and Services, including newsletters and email notifications, confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, support and administrative messages that the User may request;
- archival or backup purposes.
- To alert the User about the products and Services including new Services, special offers, promotions, updated information and other such new or updated services that may be offered by Site and its selected partners.
- To allow access to exclusive features or functionality of the Website.
- To launch and/or open other applications installed on the User’s device based on functionality of the Website.
- To the extent practicable, Anahat shall treat all the Personal and Sensitive Information of a User as strictly private and confidential. However, the other information collected by the Website, including statistical data may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, research or similar purposes.
International transfer of data
In the process of providing Services to its Users, the Website may transfer the Personal and Sensitive Information that it collects to affiliated entities or other third parties across borders and from the User’s country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world where the servers of the Website is located. The Users understand, acknowledge and consent to transferring information and permitting the transfer of information, to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as the User’s jurisdiction.
Usage of third party websites
The Website may contain links to other third-party sites/ applications that may collect information from the User. The User agrees to comply with all third party privacy policies, if any, applicable to the use of such applications or its services. Anahat is not responsible for the User’s use of any third party product and/or service including the terms and conditions, privacy practices or the content of those linked websites or such third party product and/or service or violation and infringement of any third party rights, policies, terms and conditions in connection with access, download or installation of such mobile applications.
The usage of the Services is exclusively governed by the laws of India and the jurisdiction of the courts in the city of Chennai. Anahat expressly disclaims any implied warranties or liabilities imputed by the laws of any other jurisdiction.
In case the User has any queries related to the terms of this Policy or to the general functioning of Anahat, he/she may contact Anahat’s Grievance Officer at email@example.com.