MBTI® Type Tables for Occupations
Nancy A. Schaubhut, Richard C. Thompson
Updated to include the latest research on the link between personality type and occupations, this revised version includes 154 additional occupations and is a must-have resource for individuals who want to better understand the relationship between personality type and careers.
• Includes 404 tables showing the relative frequency of each personality type employed for a wide range of occupations
• Contains for each occupation listed the related O*NET code, a description, and a demographic summary of the sample, as well as distribution of various preference pairs
• Explains how the data presented were collected, describes the sample, and provides an explanation of the type table structure
- All orders will be dispatched within 24 working hours after receiving the confirmation
- For product deliveries outside of India, the shipping costs will vary based on the destination. Do write to us for the approximate costs.
- Please verify prevailing prices when placing orders
- Products once dispatched/sold will not be taken back under any circumstances