MBTI® Step II Manual
Naomi L. Quenk, Allen L. Hammer, Mark S. Majors
This comprehensive manual includes technical information to help you gain a thorough understanding of the Step II instrument and its appropriate use.
• Provides an overview of basic type theory and the relationship between four-letter type and the Step II approach, including a comparison of the Step II (Form Q) and Step I (Form M) assessments
• Features in-depth descriptions of the 20 Step II facets, plus an explanation of their supporting research
• Explains in detail the construction and properties of the Step II facet scales, including correlations with scales of other instruments
• Offers practical guidance for using the Step II assessment in counseling and organizational environments
- All orders will be dispatched within 24 working hours after receiving the confirmation
- For product deliveries outside of India, the shipping costs will vary based on the destination. Do write to us for the approximate costs.
- Please verify prevailing prices when placing orders
- Products once dispatched/sold will not be taken back under any circumstances