Strong Interest Inventory® Accreditation Program
The Strong Interest Inventory® Accreditation Program teaches participants how to administer and interpret the Strong Interest Inventory® professionally and ethically. For 85 years, the Strong Interest Inventory® assessment has provided time-tested, research validated insights to help individuals in their search for rich, fulfilling careers. The two-day accreditation Program provides participants instruction in Holland’s theory of vocational interests and deals with the interpretation of other Strong scales. The program is designed to help you practice the skills necessary in different contexts. It will also give you tips on how to interpret challenging profiles.
Why Get Certified?
- Empower your clients to identify rich and fulfilling career paths.
- Give different perspectives on careers, from general areas of interest to specific occupations.
- Provide robust and reliable data about a person’s interests and work preferences.
- Help reduce risk when recruiting, developing talent or making major development investments.
- Help organisations retain employees by learning how to recognise their development needs.
Who should get Certified
The accreditation provides tools to help students choose a college major and explore career options. In addition, it also helps students looking for enriching extracurricular activities.
Career guidance professionals
The accreditation delivers an additional tool for helping clients with their professional development, employee engagement and reintegration into the workplace.
HR and Talent Management professionals
The accreditation provides ways in which engaging talent development programs and career paths can be crafted for employees, that are aligned to their interests.
Program Details :
Duration : 2 Days
Pre-Work: 3-5 hours
Program Fee: Rs.28,000/- plus Taxes
Speak to or Email to our Consultant